LeapOut works with renowned brands, and global agencies in delivering top-notch digital strategies,
performance marketing, and content services designed to help brands win online.
On a daily basis you’ll be involved in handling digital marketing campaigns for a range of clients, communicating
with clients, briefing project teams and monitoring account deliverables to further grow
the accounts and our business.
We are looking for someone with great organizational skills, has a passion for winning, and is client-centric.
Ideally having a background in working with an ad agency, you are familiar with account management
processes as well as working with internal teams.
Postion: Digital Agency Project Manager
Status: Full-time employment
Schedule: Anytime between 7am to 7pm
• Provide budget, schedule and resources to the project brief.
• Define and communicate all deliverables and milestone dates to the client and internal teams.
• Attend discovery meetings and critical milestone meetings, providing consolidated feedback to the design and content teams as appropriate.
• Ensure deliverables are being completed in line with the project objectives, schedule, and budget.
• Organize files and archive project assets, artifacts and related project documentation.
• Allocate design and content resources based on need, availability, skill and project schedule to maximize resource utilization and ensure project profitability
• Ensure with Account Manager that the scope outlined in the project scope is aligned with proposed budget and timeline.
• Maintain proactive client communications throughout the execution of the project.
• Ensure appropriate delegation of project tasks across cross-functional team members.
• Effectively manage project resources and ensures that each project team members understand their role and responsibilities.
• Encourage positive team moral throughout the project, especially during and after difficult situations.
• Provide and encourage candid and empathetic communication, especially in times of conflict.
• Be a role model for and promote integrity in all endeavors
• Identify, analyze, and swiftly respond to risks over the course of the project
• Lead the cross-functional team in problem solving, to be solutions oriented, ask perceptive questions and seek creative solutions when problems arise
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Digital, Marketing or similar field.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines
• 4+ years of experience as a project manager in a fast-paced environment.
• Creative and digital agency experience a plus.
• Experience working within Corporate Brand guidelines
• Possesses a deep passion and understanding of digital media, traditional media and brand marketing
• Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets
• Demonstrate a familiarity with marketing concepts and terms and be able to communicate them clearly both in writing and orally.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills; be able to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines with a confident, positive attitude.
• Thorough understanding of emotionally driven creative concepts
• Proven ability to establish a direction and vision which mobilizes the creative team to meet clearly defined goals
• Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience using Project Management Software (Zoho Projects, Basecamp, Jira, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive package and excellent benefits such as free healthcare, free cinema tickets, Friday drinks and snacks, discounted gym membership, and other wonderful team bonding experiences.
If you are interested in this position and would like to join the LeapOut team, then please send your CV and covering letter at [email protected]