LeapOut works with renowned brands, and global agencies in delivering top-notch digital strategies,
performance marketing, and content services designed to help brands win online.
On a daily basis you’ll be involved in innovative content marketing campaigns for a range of clients, creating
content/ articles to influence and outreach to journalists, influencers and bloggers across the globe, and
playing a key part in devising new ideas for campaigns.
We are looking for someone with a passion for content marketing who is full of creative ideas. Ideally having a
background in content or writing, you will have a track record of creating linkable content for
a wide range of media outlets.
Knowledge of emerging web trends and a sound understanding of digital marketing is also important. You will
be expected to adhere to best practice at all times and to play a key part in the agency’s growing
Content marketing team.
Position: Digital Content Writer – Open for Fresh Graduates
Status: Full-time employment
Schedule: Anytime between 7am to 7pm
• Write original, clear, and motivating copies and blogs inclusive of Social, Digital, Website, and Sales Collateral.
• “Gets” the customer – develops a deep understanding of their needs, desires, viewpoint to capture their attention and begin a credible dialogue (B2C & B2B)
• Bring the products to life, creating “contents that connect” with customer lifestyles
• Plan and execute content marketing strategy for clients to drive customer engagement, traffic and leads that deliver sales and customer retention
• Edit and proofread marketing materials to ensure brand consistency and tone of voice
• Contribute in the development of the Content Calendar
• Recommend and test copy to continuously refine our messaging for best results
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection
• Identify tools and/or content sourcing platforms as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or other related course
• Open for fresh graduates
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• A trend spotter, in-tune with consumer mindset, pop culture, advertising best practice and the millennial landscape
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.