LeapOut works with renowned brands, and global agencies in delivering top-notch digital strategies,
performance marketing, and content services designed to help brands win online.
On a daily basis you’ll be developing websites and applications using web technologies for a range of clients,
optimizing websites and applications for maximum performance, and collaborating with other developers
and designers to improve functionality and usability.
We are looking for someone with skills and familiarity with markup languages, in-depth understanding
of the entire web development process, and excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Position: Front-End Web Developer
Status: Full-time employment
Schedule: Anytime between 7am to 7pm
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Work with the team members to create and maintain robust underlying solution frameworks
• Liaise with the project executives for project requirements and deliverables
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in web and mobile technologies
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Familiarity with REST API and jQuery
• Understands technical and functional requirements
• Has a good understanding of UI/ UX towards customer delight
• Designs, codes, tests and develop technical solutions
• PHP and CMS customization WordPress, Joomla, Shopify, Magento, etc.
• Experienced and skillful in creating/ modifying CSS how to build lightweight web applications
• Able to understand the challenges of designing on cross platform browsers
• Able to create responsive web design
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree /Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive package and excellent benefits such as free healthcare, free cinema tickets, Friday drinks and snacks, discounted gym membership, and other wonderful team bonding experiences.
If you are interested in this position and would like to join the LeapOut team, then please send your CV and covering letter at [email protected]