LeapOut works with renowned brands, and global agencies in delivering top-notch digital strategies,
performance marketing, and content services designed to help brands win online.
On a daily basis you’ll be involved in handling paid media campaigns for a range of clients, managing bids, setting
up campaigns, and tracking conversions to further grow account performance.
We are looking for someone with a passion in running paid campaigns who is analytical, goal-focused, and client-centric. Ideally
having a background in Google Ads, you will know the best strategies and optimizations to apply in order to hit
Knowledge of emerging web trends and a sound understanding of digital marketing is also important. You will be expected to
adhere to best practice at all times and to play a key part in the agency’s rapidly expanding paid media marketing team.
Postion: Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Status: Full-time employment
Schedule: Anytime between 7am to 7pm
• Create, manage, and execute paid search campaigns, including, but not limited to, account set up, strategy, and day to day management
• Increase effectiveness of paid search campaigns through monitoring and testing keywords, ad copy, and keyword bids
• Analyze client campaigns trends as well as qualitative and quantitative data to recommend campaign changes and updates to clients and account teams
• Monitor paid search trends, best practices, and techniques to keep up to date on paid search knowledge
• Conduct research for new opportunities or new markets using available internet tools
• Develop estimates, budgets, and strategies for client campaign and new business opportunities
• Prepare and present weekly and/or monthly campaign reporting for clients and internal teams
• Participate in client and publisher meetings and training as necessary
• Learn and practice other digital marketing – programmatic, display, SEO, content marketing, branding, CRO, user experience, email marketing
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of paid search platforms including Google AdWords and Bing Ads
• Experience in bid management platforms
• Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
• Knowledge of conversion tracking implementation in Google Tag Manager
• Knowledge of how to use Excel functions such as pivot tables, index match, v-lookup, charts
• Strong math skills, understanding of statistical analysis, cost/benefit analysis, return-on-investment, ratios and variances
• Ability to independently identify and perform common paid search tasks such as keyword bid optimization, ad copy optimization, and landing page optimization
• Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders through email, written reports, presentations, etc
• At least one year experience in running digital ads
• Familiar in paid marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
• Knowledge of paid media tools
• Good communication skills
We offer a competitive package and excellent benefits such as free healthcare, free cinema tickets, Friday drinks and snacks, discounted gym membership, and other wonderful team bonding experiences.
If you are interested in this position and would like to join the LeapOut team, then please send your CV and covering letter at [email protected]