• Manage project scope, deliverables, and timelines, and assign agency resources.
• Ability to manage projects and implement project plans to ensure timely delivery and quality.
• Provide strategies and recommendations to tailor delivery to meet business objectives.
• Convert requirements into tasks and determine task priorities for individual team members and the project as a whole.
• Coordinate internal and external resources to meet project requirements according to the project scope.
• Keep stakeholders informed of project status and deliverables, as well as risk and mitigation strategies.
• Ability to create and edit project documents, materials, and presentations.
• Develop and regularly monitor KPIs and strategize for maximum results and ROI.
• Be updated with the latest digital trends and technologies.
Personal traits expected from the Account Manager would be sales-oriented, patient, self-driven, hardworking and can handle pressure well.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Advertising/Media, Marketing or equivalent.
Required skill(s): Digital Media, Sales, Account Management, Pitching, Communication Skills.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field (digital marketing agency) is required for this position.
Qualification: Bachelor’s/College Degree
Job Type: Full time