LeapOut works with renowned brands, and global agencies in delivering top-notch digital strategies, performance
marketing, and content services designed to help brands win online.
On a daily basis you’ll be involved in handling digital marketing campaigns for a
range of clients, communicating with clients, briefing project teams and monitoring account deliverables to further
grow the accounts and our business.
We are looking for someone with great organizational skills, has a passion for winning, and is client-centric. Ideally having a
background in working with an ad agency, you are familiar with account management processes as well as
working with internal teams.
Position: Account Manager
Status: Full-time employment
Schedule: Anytime between 7am to 7pm
• Understand clients’ business and marketing challenges to create marketing plans, scope campaigns, manage initiatives and sell LeapOut
• Manage client feedback and input, challenging their thinking in a respectful way, and clearly communicating objectives and challenges so the agency can develop solutions to solve those challenges. (not looking for a yes man/woman)
• Produce Marketing Plans, Calendars, Proposals, Media Plans, Presentations, Schedules and Status Reports.
• Help craft Content Strategy & Compilation Documents (Content/Asset Matrices) for Websites, digital engagements, drip campaigns, etc.
Perpetually proofread & read for continuity.
• Write creative briefs, lead kick-off/download meetings for the project team, and work proactively with clients on feedback/approvals.
• Manage clients to meet critical deadlines (directly or when appropriate through other Client and Agency leaders).
• Manage account-level finance, billing forecasts, invoice requests, status reports and document decisions between the agency and our clients.
• Collect constant feedback from clients on the performance of campaigns and marketing activities.
• Understanding of the digital landscape
• Experience in managing accounts and projects
• Superb communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders through email, written reports, presentations, etc
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Digital, Marketing or similar field.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines
• 2+ years of experience as an account manager role in a fast-paced environment.
• Creative and digital agency experience a plus.
• Experience working within Corporate Brand guidelines
• Possesses a deep passion and understanding of digital media, traditional media and brand marketing
• Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets
• Demonstrate a familiarity with marketing concepts and terms and be able to communicate them clearly both in writing and orally.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills; be able to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines with a confident, positive attitude.
• Thorough understanding of emotionally driven creative concepts
• Proven ability to establish a direction and vision which mobilizes the creative team to meet clearly defined goals
• Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience using Project Management Software (Zoho Projects, Basecamp, Jira, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive package and excellent benefits such as free healthcare, free cinema tickets, Friday drinks and snacks, discounted gym membership, and other wonderful team bonding experiences.
If you are interested in this position and would like to join the LeapOut team, then please send your CV and covering letter at [email protected]